Commercial Vehicle Prepper
We are looking for an enthusiastic & motivated Commercial Vehicle Prepper to join our friendly team. This is a fast pace role but very rewarding, with plenty of opportunities for progression.
What TLC can offer you:
£20,000 - £25,000 (Dependant on experience)
An extra £100 Attendance bonus every month, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension scheme, onsite Tearoom & lots of overtime available.
This is the first step on the ladder and an excellent opportunity if you are looking to progress your career in the automotive industry.
Your main duties as our Prepper:
• Preparing unprepared surfaces ready for paint
• Masking up vehicles ready for paint
• Ensuring the work area is kept clean and tidy
• Cooperating and assist colleagues wherever possible to maintain working standards
• Any other reasonable request by management
Who are we looking for?
• Works well as a team & independently
• Good Communicator / Listener
• Attention to detail
• Good time keeping
• Self-motivated / proactive
• Works well under pressure
Prepping experience is not necessary as training will be provided however, a background working with commercial vehicles is desirable. All we ask for is hard work, reliability and willingness to learn the trade.
How to apply:
If you feel this job role would suit you, please apply below & send a copy of your CV along with a Cover letter explaining why you would be the best fit for the role.
Best of Luck!