We are looking for an enthusiastic & motivated Coach Builder to join our friendly team. This is a fast pace role but very rewarding, with plenty of opportunities for progression.
What TLC can offer you:
£30,000 - £40,000 (Dependant on Experience)
An extra £100 Attendance bonus every month, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension scheme, onsite Tearoom & lots of overtime available.
Your main duties as our Coach Builder:
• Metal fabrication / assembly
• Competent drilling & cutting, bolting and fixing
• Handling and working with different materials such as GRP, Fibreglass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and wood.
• Able to read and understand technical drawings
• Competent using electrical and manual tools
• Competent in repairing and maintaining vehicles
• Able to weld Aluminium/Steel confidently
• Able to manufacture framework sections using Timber / GRP / Metal
• Complete body builds on vehicles to a high standard
Who are we looking for?
• Experience working with other materials including Timber, GRP and Metal
• Experience Fabricating / welding
• Experience working on / with commercial vehicles
• Great Communicator / listener
• Good time keeping
• Self-motivated / proactive
• Woks well in a team & independently
• Works well under pressure
Full time; Monday-Friday 8am - 6pm and alternate Saturdays, 8am-4pm
How to apply: